Agora Microfinance Zambia 10
With a loan of EUR 84,000 AMZ can provide 20 small businesses in Zambia with working capital. This includes farmers, trading companies, restaurants, schools and transport companies.
In the coming period there are different conditions for this partner. More information can be found here.
- The interest rate has been temporarily increased by 0,5 percentage point to accommodate the growing uncertainty associated with COVID-19.
- In addition, this investee is allowed - provided they continue to comply with the applicable covenants - to refinance future repayments to Lendahand investors with the funds raised from this project.
- Repayments occur after 12, 18 and 24 months, not after 6 months (grace period).
Agora Microfinance was created in 2009 and began operations in 2011 after 2 years of initial research and preparatory work. Agora Microfinance N.V. is incorporated in the Netherlands as a holding company. Moringaway is an investment company that is domiciled in Mauritius. The investment companies are advised by Agora Microfinance Partners LLP, based in the United Kingdom.
With this loan of EUR 84,000 around 20 entrepreneurs in rural Zambia can be financed.
|Company name||Agora Microfinance Zambia 10|
|CEO||Reeven Kandula Mwiinga|
|Sector||Wholesale / Retail|
There is currently no information available for this section. Check the Summary tab for more.
- With this investment 5 jobs are created
- With this investment 100 people are reached